What is Clearing?
Clearing is another opportunity for you to secure your place at university this September.
You will be able to apply through Clearing if you:
- haven't done quite as well as you expected and you haven't met the conditions of your offers
- haven't made a UCAS application this year
- or if you haven't received any offers (or none that you wanted to accept).
When is Clearing?
- Clearing opens Thursday 5 July 2018 for those who already have exam results or hold no offers.
- Clearing officially opens on results day, Thursday 16 August 2018.
- Clearing closes on Thursday 20 September 2018.
When Clearing opens you will be able to call our Clearing hotline to speak with our Admissions team about the process and your application to study with us this September.
- Thursday 16 August: 7:00–21:00
- Friday 17 August: 7:00–21:00
- Saturday 18 August: 9:00–16:00
- Sunday 19 August: 9:00–16:00
- Monday 20 August: 8:30–18:00
- Tuesday 21 August: 9:00–18:00
- Wednesday 22 August: 9:00–18:00
- Thursday 23 August: 9:00–18:00
- Friday 24 August: 9:00–18:00
For more information and advice on Clearing please visit UCAS.