Join Low Carbon Devon for System Shift, a series of innovative, imaginative and solutions-focused events exploring how we can rise to the climate challenge.
A series of monthly events which facilitate proactive conversation with curious and courageous doers, creative thinkers and leaders at the forefront of change.
These events aim to explore what a zero carbon future might look like, the bold and systemic change required and how we can imagine a world where people and planet flourish.
Open to all – business and enterprise leaders and staff, members of the public, researchers, community groups, students and those who are curious and looking for a dose of inspiration to help tackle the climate emergency.
A series of solutions-focused and practical workshops focused on implementing change. These workshops will support Devon SMEs to put theory into action, enabling net-zero to become a reality.
These workshops will guide you through the latest climate tools, sharing best-practice and supporting you on your net-zero journey. For example, carbon footprinting, life cycle assessment, B Corp, the SDGs and more.
Targeted at Devon-based SME leaders and staff members to practically implement change.
- Inspire Ambition: B-Corp – Using Business as a Force for Good
Thursday 16 September, 4.30pm–6.00pm
- Take Action: Devon Net Zero Innovation Fund
Wednesday 22 September, 4.00pm–5.00pm
- Take Action:
Plastic Alchemy – Learn how to transform
recycled plastics into beautiful sustainable designs
September (exact dates TBA), 10.00am–12.00pm or 12.15pm–2.15pm
- Inspire Ambition: Leadership for Positive Change
Thursday 21 October, 4.30pm–6.00pm
- Inspire Ambition: The Sustainable Development Goals – Local Action for Global Change
Thursday 2 December, 4.30pm–6.00pm
- Take Action: Creative Practices that Tread Lightly on the Earth: Workshop to Develop a Sustainable, Low Carbon Studio
Wednesday 7 July, 4.00pm–6.00pm
- Inspire Ambition: Purposeful Business
Thursday 15 July, 4.30pm–6.00pm