It was a real privilege to be a part of this report and I hope its contents will be significant for our planet. We also know that action to address the causes and effects of climate change has not been happening as quickly as we would like, or as is needed. We also know that tackling climate change is not solely about reducing global warming and protecting the environment. If we are to properly address it, we need to identify the synergies between the environment, society, behaviours and global development, and this report will hopefully support world leaders in the best ways to do that.
Lecturer in Energy Transitions – Environmental Management & Sustainability
News of our work on climate change
- University recognised for sector leading Climate Action at the 2023 Green Gown Awards 1 December 2023
- Video technology could transform how scientists monitor changes in species evolution and development 6 November 2023
- Research explores whether coral islands could survive the impact of rising sea levels 1 November 2023
- Scientists discover deepest known evidence of coral reef bleaching 19 October 2023
- Researchers help to highlight the true scale of UK’s nature loss 27 September 2023