St. Basil's Cathedral, Moscow
If you're thinking about coming to study at the University of Plymouth from Russia, this page has all the information you need.
If you have any other questions, you can contact our team at, or by phoning +44 1752 588049.

International tuition fees

Fees for undergraduate courses and postgraduate taught programmes can be found in the 'fees, costs and funding' section of the relevant course webpage. 
View of the campus
Three smiling female students walking on campus

International scholarships

To reward outstanding achievement the University of Plymouth offers scholarship schemes to help towards funding your studies. You could get up to 50% off your tuition fees in your first year.

Entry requirements


We require a recognised foundation degree in addition to the Attestat o Srednem Obrzovanii (Certificate of Secondary Education). Our partner college on campus, University of Plymouth International College (UPIC), offers a wide variety of foundation courses.


We require either a Magister (Диплом Магистра), the post-1991 Specialist Diploma (Диплом Специалиста) or a Bakalavr (post-2009) with the following degree classification:

Russian classification  Russian letter grade   Alternative name   UK degree equivalent 
First Class  Excellent  1st
Second Class (Upper Division)  4  Good  2:1
Second Class (Lower Division)  3  Satisfactory/Pass  2:2

English language requirements

A recognised English language qualification (e.g. IELTS) would be required, or successful completion of one of the University's pre-sessional English language courses. 

Find out what our students think


Burak Konakoglu

Fani Mela – BSc (Hons) Podiatry

Fani Mela

Plymouth Hoe (image courtesy of One Plymouth)
Tinside - Plymouth Hoe