We've tried to provide all the information you will need if you are thinking about coming to study at Plymouth University from Pakistan. If you need to know anything else, you can contact our team using the details below.


To apply to study on an undergraduate course form Pakistan, you should have a good Higher Secondary School Certificate (and completion of Standard XII Education) plus an acceptable International Foundation Year or equivalent. If you have an FSc you won't be accepted straight onto a degree. If you're a Bachelor of Arts/Science/Commerce then we'll consider you for undergraduate entry.


For postgraduate courses (second degrees), you should hold either a good bachelors (Hons) of technology or engineering or a masters degree from a Central University in Pakistan or a good honours degree from a British university.

See how our students have enjoyed their time at Plymouth