The Bridge drives Knowledge Exchange initiatives for the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Business. Our team works as the interface between the Faculty and the outside world, and focuses on maximising the value and outcomes from interactions.
We can help businesses and organisations to develop new products, services and experiences and gain access to skills, talent and resources. We can help academics to increase the visibility, profile and impact of their research, enhance the student experience increase student employability and graduate outcomes.
Facilities and expertise
Join in our conversation on Twitter:
Techstars Startup Weekend
Led by the University of Plymouth and part of the Techstars Startup Weekend movement, Plymouth Startup Weekend is the place to meet like-minded, entrepreneurial individuals and be immersed in a weekend of creativity and collaboration.
“It's so exciting that this is only the beginning for Plymouth; more of these affordable and innovative events will be coming to Plymouth in the future, which means more opportunities for students, creatives and those with entrepreneurial minds."
Creative Economy news
- University awarded £500,000 to advance its Knowledge Exchange projects for students, businesses and communities 20 April 2020
- University deploys 3D printing capability to help protect frontline staff during Covid-19 crisis 10 April 2020
- University of Plymouth prepares to shine at Illuminate 26 November 2019
- Entrepreneurs set to gather for the Plymouth Startup Weekend 8 November 2019
- Plymouth becomes the UK’s first Fab City 1 July 2019
- School of Art, Design and Architecture Graduate Show to play central role in new festival of creativity 4 June 2019