International students and graduates

Learn about the support available

What support can I receive from The Cube Team?

The majority of our support* is available to international students on a Student (formerly Tier 4) visa and are designed to support you in exploring business venture opportunities.

These include:

  • workshops
  • events
  • drop in sessions
  • training and resources
  • Enactus.

If you are an international student and have any questions about your visa and the implications for accessing The Cube support, please let us know and we will consult with our colleagues in the UKVI Compliance Team to check any restrictions that may apply and see how we can best support you.

For any other queries please get in touch via

Is there any specific help for international graduates wanting to pursue business start-up after graduation?

Unfortunately at present University of Plymouth does NOT offer the endorsement that you need to apply for a Start-up visa to allow you to legally start your business in the UK for an initial period of two years.


*Our Professional Entrepreneurial Mentoring Programme and our competitions for start-up / freelancers and business development are the two offers that fall outside of the international student offer for Tier 4/Student visa holders due to restrictions on running a business and self-employment in the UK.