LABplus is a flexible learning space designed to support students with their studies, practical work and laboratory skills. Our focus is to support teaching and learning within the Faculty of Science and Engineering and School of Biomedical Sciences by providing access to a variety of equipment and bespoke resources.
LABplus is located on the 7th floor of the Davy Building and students are welcome to visit anytime between 9.00-17.00 Monday-Thursday, 9:00-16:30 Friday . It is essential that students book a workstation (desk space), resources and equipment in advance of visiting. Please book your visit here. General features of the lab include:
- bookable workstations (desk space)
- portable TV screens for presentation practice
- laptops are available to borrow from the technicians' office (706 Davy)
- printing and photocopying facilities
- laboratory ‘wet work’ area
- general laboratory supplies.