LABplus is a flexible learning space designed to support students with their studies, practical work and laboratory skills. Our focus is to support teaching and learning within the Faculty of Science and Engineering and School of Biomedical Sciences by providing access to a variety of equipment and bespoke resources.
LABplus is located on the 7th floor of the Davy Building and students are welcome to visit 9:00-17:00 Monday-Thursday and 9:00-16:30 Friday. To guarantee a workstation (desk space) and the resources you require please book in advance of visiting, or alternatively you can drop-in without a booking and browse the resources, or talk to a LABplus technician when you arrive.
General features of the lab include:
- bookable workstations (desk space)
- portable TV screens for presentation practice
- bookable laptops (with specialised software)
- printing and photocopying facilities
- laboratory ‘wet work’ area
- general laboratory supplies.