- pay by credit or debit card, bank transfer or by e-wallet
- pay from any country or bank
- over 150 currencies supported
- avoid bank fees and extra charges
- be guaranteed the best exchange rate when making a bank transfer using Flywire. If you find a better rate within two hours, Flywire will match it
- receive email and text alerts each step of the way of your payment, including a confirmation your payment has been securely delivered to Plymouth
- get 24/7 multilingual support with any questions you have about making your payment from Flywire’s expert team. You can give them a call, send an email or use live chat online.
Tuition fee fraud
The Higher Education sector is seeing rising levels of fraud in relation to the payment of tuition fees. Please do not pay your tuition fee through a ‘third party facilitator’, particularly if that facilitator approaches you direct and offers a discount. A ‘third party facilitator’ could also be someone known to you, such as another student, or a former student at the same university.
You should only ever pay your fee direct to the University using our authorised payment methods.
Chinese students have been particularly targeted. The City of London Police’s Dedicated Card and Payment Crime Unit (DCPCU) has issued an information document which provides further information. It is available in English and Chinese.
Please stay alert and if you have any concerns please contact the Student Accounts team in the first instance – email@example.com