- If you wish to pay your tuition fee in instalments, you will be contacted prior to the first instalment deadline to input your card details into our payment portal to enable payment of your fees to be taken automatically in GBP on the instalment due dates. You do not need to do anything until you are asked to do so, which should be by the first week of November 2022.
- The amounts due, including the due dates, will be pre-populated in the payment portal for your convenience. Please ensure you have sufficient funds available on the relevant dates.
- Please log into the portal, select the UK payment portal and enter the required information. This includes your Student ID & date of birth. On the following page select ‘Recurring Card Payment’.
- Please note that non-payment of your tuition fee can have serious consequences on your academic progress and can include having sanctions placed on your IT & library access.
- you have a loan from the student loan company for your tuition fees, or other relevant funding body making payment directly to the University.
- a Sponsor is making payment for your fees and you have provided a
- you wish to make payment in a currency other than GBP. Please then use our international payment provider, Flywire, using the same portal.
International Payments – University of Plymouth has partnered with Flywire to securely process international payment
- pay by credit or debit card, bank transfer or by e-wallet
- pay from any country or bank
- over 150 currencies supported
- avoid bank fees and extra charges
- be guaranteed the best exchange rate when making a bank transfer using Flywire. If you find a better rate within two hours, Flywire will match it
- receive email and text alerts each step of the way of your payment, including a confirmation your payment has been securely delivered to Plymouth
- get 24/7 multilingual support with any questions you have about making your payment from Flywire’s expert team. You can give them a call, send an email or use live chat online.