Can I sit my exams off campus?
- Our policy on exams doesn't permit you to sit exams off campus.
- You're expected to attend your exams at the times and venues detailed on the examination timetable.
- If you want to make a request to sit an exam off campus, there must be serious circumstances which make this the only option for you. Normally the cost of travelling to Plymouth to sit the exam doesn't constitute a serious circumstance.
- If you want to sit an exam off campus, send your request in writing along with supporting evidence to email@example.com.
- Requests received less than a month before each exam period cannot be accommodated.
- In light of exceptional circumstances only, you might be able to take your exam in a venue away from the University.
- In this case all the costs of the exam (secure shipping of the question paper – and return – by courier, venue charges and invigilation) will be transferred to you. There'll also be an additional £50 administration charge in these cases. The exam paper won't be released until the costs of shipping and the administration charge have been paid.