The following preparation should be completed if you have been invited to interview for the BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy, MPhysio (Hons) Physiotherapy and MSc Physiotherapy (Pre-registration) programmes:
It is mandatory to complete the three Health Declaration forms prior to your interview.
- For all interviews, we advise you to think about the reasons why you want to study the course you have applied for, and why you are interested in your chosen career path. In addition, consider how you will manage the demands of studying for this degree and how you will overcome them.
- We advise you to consider the NHS constitution and your personal commitment to these values. Additional information can be found on the NHS website.
- Take a detailed look at the University of Plymouth’s website course page, as well as the professional and regulatory body websites for paramedics, which will provide you with details and links for preparing your application and how to succeed at your interview.
The Health and Care Professions Council
Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
Failure to do so may affect the process of your application. Please complete these forms in full and prior to your chosen interview date and return to email@example.com
For your online interview please ensure you have with you:
- A form of photo identification such as your passport or driving license. We will not be able to complete your interview without this.
- Pen and paper should you wish to make notes
Our interviewing tutor will send you a link to your zoom meeting by emailing you. Where possible our tutors will contact you 24 hours before your interview.
Our interview sessions will run from either 8:45-13:00 (AM Session) or 12:45-17:00 (PM Session). This will include time for registration, a group activity, and individual interviews.
Our interviewing tutor will make you aware of your individual interview slot on the day of your interview, and you do not need to create an account with Zoom to use their software.
You can access Zoom via your web browser. However, if you would prefer to install the programme ahead of your interview, you can do so by visiting the Zoom website.
If you have not used Zoom before, please visit their Help Centre FAQs to familiarise yourself with the software.
After your interview
If you are successful at interview and are made a conditional offer, as part of your offer you will need to complete a DBS and Occupational Health check. If you do not pass these checks satisfactorily, you will not be able to start a course with us. For more information on how to complete these checks, please visit our Health and Human Sciences – additional checks page.
How do I book my interview?
Upon successful submission of your application, you will be sent an email with a unique link to our online booking system. You can use our online system to select an interview date that best suits your availability.
If you have not received this email, please be sure to check your junk or clutter folders.
What if I need to reschedule my interview after I have booked onto one?
You can change, move or reschedule your interview at any stage using the online booking system.
If you are unable to attend any of the dates shown, then please contact our Course Enquiries and Interviews Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +44 1752 585858.
What if I have applied for more than one programme?
If you have applied for more than the programme listed, you will require an additional interview for the other course, to establish if you are suitable for that programme.
What happens after my interview?
If you are successful at interview, your offer will be conditional on meeting the academic requirements for the course, satisfactory occupational health and DBS checks. For further information, please visit the Health and Care Professions Council’s website.