Our programmes are taught by professional experts from both the construction industry and research fields and reflect the latest developments in the construction sector. Some other key features of our programmes include:
- Our degrees are designed with the current and future challenges of the industry in mind, giving our graduates a unique edge in the job market.
- Our building courses were ranked sixth in the country in the The Times and the Sunday Times League Table 2015.
- Our courses are fully accredited by the professional bodies the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and the Chartered Association of Building Engineers (CABE).
- We have well-established links with leading surveying consultancies and construction companies in both the UK and abroad allowing you to learn and engage with leading industry practitioners across all our programmes.
- An optional paid year long industry placement allows you to develop the professional experience and skills necessary to successfully progress in the sector.
- Participate in great enrichment activities, including a fully funded European field trip, site visits, tours and a range of expert ‘master-classes’ from leading industry professionals.
If you are interested in postgraduate research (MPhil/PhD) see our research website.
View the Architecture, Design and Environment postgraduate research blog.