Do you work within health and care?
Not only are your personal insights incredibly important to current digital health developments, but your organisation may also be eligible to register for our support too, whether you work within the NHS or the private sector.
Each business we work with, no matter their area, receives bespoke and completely confidential support.
Our team can help you to:
- Identify areas within your organisation that could benefit from innovation
- Work with you to evaluate your current processes and highlight areas that could be improved
- Support you to implement digital health solutions
- Advise you on funding opportunities, whether our own EPIC challenge fund or open funding calls within digital health
- Broker connections with relevant SMEs in our region that could present opportunities to pilot technology to support your clients
- Or, if you have an idea that you have always wanted to launch, we could matchmake you with a developer who can turn your idea into reality, whether you wanted to set up an additional business or become a stakeholder advisor.
Centre for Health Technology
Find out more about the Centre for Health TechnologyBringing together digital health and health technology expertise from across the University to drive the development, evaluation and implementation of innovative technologies, products, services and approaches to transform health and social care.