We've tried to provide all the information you will need if you are thinking about coming to study at Plymouth University from Switzerland. If you need to know anything else, you can contact our team using the details below.


For undergraduate courses, you should offer either a good federally recognised Maturity Certificate with a score of 4 as the minimum pass mark. We'll also accept one of the following certificates: Vordiplomprufung II / Zwischenprufung / Propedentique II / Examen Preliminaire. 

See how our students have enjoyed their time at Plymouth