Erasmus+ is the European Commission's programme for higher education students, teachers and institutions. It supports cooperation between universities in 31 countries. Our European exchange schemes are offered with the support of the Commission of the European Community within the framework of Erasmus+.
An Erasmus+ experience can be very beneficial, you'll:
- broaden your mind - and your horizons
- adapt to different cultures and work patterns
- improve your job prospects (employers like multi-cultural employees)
- improve your English language skills.
North American exchanges
The University also sends and receives students on exchanges with North American universities. There are two different types of exchange with these institutions:
- direct/bilateral exchanges
- exchanges through the International Student Exchange Programme (ISEP).