From the fully equipped studios geared at commercial level to our traditional darkrooms and analogue provisions, we have it all.
Benefit from a wide range of analogue and digital provisions and facilities, with an extensive range of Artist Book archive for inspiration. Be free to work when the inspiration takes you with our resources open 08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday, with twilight access provided where required.
Our facilities and resources include:
- Analogue darkrooms and digital suites - purpose-built black and white and colour darkrooms and Apple Mac suites with scanners and comprehensive CS software
- Black and white and colour negative processing
- Digital print - fast and inexpensive minilab technology, specialist inkjet and large format printing
- Four photographic studios (including a bespoke daylight studio)
- Exhibition space - in-house space to exhibit student, staff and touring shows
- An impressive library.
- Letterpress and printmaking/silkscreen workshops
- Student base room - a space to sit, think, discuss, work and socialise
- Video and sound plus editing suites
- Performance space for concerts and live events
- Public galleries for international exhibitions.