University of Plymouth Female Entrepreneur Awards
The Cube, with funding from Santander UK Universities, is looking to support female University of Plymouth Student and Alumni entrepreneurs with trading UK based businesses, including freelancers, to help them reach the next stage.
Giving them opportunity to pitch their business ventures to a panel of experts competing to win a share of £5,000!
- The competition is open to female University of Plymouth undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD students and graduates (2018, 2019 and 2020)
- Applicants must have a business that is registered as trading - as a sole trader, limited company, CIC etc.
Applicants to access virtual support provided by the Accelerating Women’s Enterprise (AWE) Team at Outset Plymouth bookable as detailed below
- Thurs 29th April AWE Inspiring Networking Sessions - Building your online presence
- Weds 19 May: AWE Aligning your personal, finance and business goals
- Tues 25 May: AWE Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Weds 26 May: AWE Marketing & Sales
- Thurs 27 May: AWE Networking and Presentation skills
- Weds 9 June: AWE Building your Confidence - Tackling Imposter Syndrome & Improving your presentation skills.
All workshops bookable on the myCareer events calendar (Please note these workshops are open to any female entrepreneur to apply – not just the Award entrants)