As a member of staff, a student or an associate of the University or our Partner Colleges, you'll be issued with a University card. This will allow you:
- access to
library facilitiesincluding borrowing, printing and photocopying
- entrance to University buildings/rooms as appropriate (additional areas must be authorised)
- proof of eligibility for joining our recreation services.
If you're a student, you'll need your card to:
- hand in coursework
- register attendance
- proof of ID for exams
- hire necessary equipment from your faculty.
If you're a member of staff, your card can allow you access to:
- electronic locks on additional offices or labs (you will need to complete a
building access form*)
Some doors on campus have a key/cylinder type lock. If you require access to any of these doors, you will need to apply for the relevant key via the
key request form*.
If you need to transfer your key to another person, you need to complete a
key transfer form*.
- staff parking facilities (permit holders only)
- explore green travel options –
Green Travel Plan scheme.
If you are an Associate/Visitor/Honorary member with the University, you may complete an
associate application form*.
* the above applications must be authorised by a designated person. Please contact the Card Office for further information.