As a member of staff, a student or an associate of the University or our Partner Colleges, you'll be issued with a University card. This will allow you:
- access to library facilities including borrowing, printing and photocopying
- entrance to University buildings/rooms as appropriate (additional areas must be authorised)
- proof of eligibility for joining our recreation services.
If you're a student, you'll need your card to:
- hand in coursework
- register attendance
- proof of ID for exams
- hire necessary equipment from your faculty.
If you're a member of staff, your card can allow you access to:
Some doors on campus have a key/cylinder type lock. If you require access to any of these doors, you will need to apply for the relevant key via the key request form
If you need to transfer your key to another person, you need to complete a key transfer form
* the above applications must be authorised by a designated person. Please contact the Card Office for further information.