- Coastal processes in the UK – focused on process-based research of coastal systems
- Innovation in coastal research – developments in the field of techniques, methodology, instrumentation and sensors to capture and analyse coastal data
- Coastal data access and applications – presentation of UK coastal datasets and projects, e.g. sources beyond the National Monitoring Programme to promote collaboration and wider access
- Applied research and FCERM (flood and coastal erosion risk management) – application of science in active coastal management projects and partnerships.
- Optional site visits (all day)
- Optional training courses, e.g. on Numerical Modelling, Autonomous Coastal Data Collection (more details to follow)
- Welcome drink reception
- Conference day 1 – keynote, oral and poster presentations
- Evening networking
- Conference day 2 – keynote, oral and poster presentations
- Conference dinner
- Conference close
Registration opens on Friday 10 February 2023.
- £250 – general registration
- £150 – student registration
For all conference enquiries, please email UKCRC@plymouth.ac.uk