Soapbox Science returns to the Royal William Yard on Sunday 2 April and the call for speakers is now open. The deadline for applications is Tuesday 28 February and full details are available on the Soapbox Science website.
- To improve the visibility of women and underrepresented genders in science.
- To engage with people who might not otherwise encounter science.
- To publicise your amazing work.
- To take part in one of our fantastic Soapbox Science workshops and learn about engaging the public in your work.
- To meet other fantastic scientists and to join the Soapbox Science alumni community!
- To join the conversation about equity in science and to highlight your ideas about how we can increase the visibility of women and underrepresented genders in science.
- To get the chance to communicate your science with props and a soapbox, what more could you want!
- To be part of Plymouth’s Royal William Yards bustling market in an amazing historic location by the sea.
- To have lots of fun!
The University is also looking for anyone interested in getting involved with Soapbox Science to join