Useful contacts to help you complete induction

Who to contact if you have any questions or concerns about induction

If you've read through our university induction and online enrolment information and can't find the answer to your question, then please email the relevant faculty or support contact with the following:
  • your full name
  • student reference number
  • programme of study
  • your question or query about induction or enrolment.
Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Business
The Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Business includes the below schools:
  • Plymouth Business School
  • Plymouth Institute of Education
  • School of Art, Design and Architecture
  • School of Society and Culture
Telephone: +44(0)1752 585020
Faculty of Health
The Faculty of Health includes the below schools:
  • Peninsula Dental School
  • Peninsula Medical School
  • School of Biomedical Sciences
  • School of Health Professions
  • School of Nursing and Midwifery
  • School of Psychology
Plymouth main campus +44(0)1752 585332 
Truro campus +44(0)1872 256450 
For postgraduate taught modules and programmes that are part of the Professional Development Unit, please contact
Faculty of Science and Engineering
The Faculty of Science and Engineering includes the below schools:
  • School of Biological and Marine Sciences
  • School of Engineering, Computing and Mathematics
  • School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences
Telephone: +44(0)1752 584584
The Doctoral College – postgraduate research students
Partnerships – students at one of our Partner Institutions
University of Plymouth International College (UPIC)
Student services
Find out what services we offer by visiting the Student Hub or using the contact details below.
Telephone: +44(0)1752 587676
Library and IT enquiries
Our Library services page explains the range of library and IT services available to you.
Telephone: +44(0)1752 588588
UKVI Compliance Team
The UKVI Compliance Team actively manages University of Plymouth's obligations to the UK Home Office for international students. The UKVI Compliance Team webpage holds all relevant information relating to student visa compliance.