September 2021 Clearing course vacancies
- BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies (Full-time)
- BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies with Foundation (Full-time)
- BA (Hons) Education (Full-time)
- BA (Hons) Education with Foundation (Full-time)
- BEd (Hons) Primary (FS/KS1 with QTS) (Full-time)
- BEd (Hons) Primary (KS1/KS2 with QTS) (Full-time)
- BEd (Hons) Primary (Special Educational Needs with QTS) (Full-time)
“I gained a wealth of experience in schools and how to handle different teaching scenarios. I learnt from experienced lecturers and was able to develop my confidence and skill to be a class teacher.”
Graduate Lucy was able to develop her teaching skills through successful placements in Devon, Cornwall and Finland.
Education degrees can open doors...
“Here you have access to some of best academics in their particular fields. Their networks of international colleagues means that you can have a truly global insight to your area of study.”
Our research expertise
Our researchers explore how and why people learn at every stage of life, from babies to the very old.
They conduct research in nurseries, schools, colleges and universities, but also in multiple informal contexts: in the home, at work, in nature, in the community, in arts and leisure and in volunteering and activism.