Our education packs are carefully devised for each exhibition and designed to make the work in our gallery more accessible to young people, enhance learning and lighten your preparation load. The activities and information that you'll find in these packs offer context to our exhibitions, ensuring that educators can plan ahead for a visit by introducing their pupils to main themes and ideas behind the works.
Kehinde Wiley, Narrenschiff, 2017, three-channel digital film. Duration: 16:40 minutes. Copyright Kehinde Wiley. Courtesy of Stephen Friedman Gallery.
Previous education packs
- Great Artists | Great Teachers
- Trans-Form:Trevor Bell
- Malcolm Le Grice: Present Moments, Passing Time
- Douglas Gordon: Searching for Genius
- Ivan Chermayeff Cut and Paste
- Soil Culture
- Conversations across art and mathematics: Education pack for upper KS2 and KS3
- Conversations across art and mathematics: Fibonacci spirals activity
- Conversations across art and mathematics: Geometric colouring patterns