- Find out about the Researcher Development Programme for a wide range of skills development courses for you and your student(s).
- Visit the University's student regulations, policies and procedures page, which contains all the rules and regulations regarding research degrees.
- Check GradBook, where you can keep track of your students’ deadlines and progress, arrange supervisory sessions and view all students you have a formal association with.
- We've also got information for examiners and chairs, such as pre-viva reports, contracts and expense claim forms.
- Take a look at the Research Support Programme. It's run by the Research Support and Development team and is designed to support the University's research staff at different stages of their career.
Information for supervisors