Printing in the library
All University of Plymouth students and staff automatically have a print account, linked to their University cards. To print or copy you will need to
- add money to your print account
- send your documents to print
- swipe your University card at any printer.
The library has a fleet of Ricoh digital black and white and colour printers (multifunction devices) available on Levels 0, 1 and 2.
- Standard A4 and A3 size prints/copies.
- 2-sided prints/copies.
- Sorting and stapling finishing options.
- Print/copy onto card or acetate (sold at the information desk on level 1).
- Scan and send to your email or OneDrive.
|B&W photocopies or prints per side||5p||10p|
|B&W photocopies or prints double sided||9p||19p|
|Colour photocopies or prints per side||25p||35p|
|Colour photocopies or prints double sided||45p||65p|
Large format printing
Print posters and banners in superb quality. Our large format printers are self-service and available 24/7
- A2 = £4
- A1 = £6
- A0 = £8
To add money to your print account:
- Pay online with a debit or credit card. Follow the top-up webpage instructions; it’s quick and secure.
- Pay with a credit or debit card at the Library Information Desk, Plymouth campus.
Presentation and finishing
Use the equipment and products to bind your projects in a range of finishes. Buy the materials you need at the Information Desk on level 1 of the Charles Seale-Hayne Library.