Library printing and multimedia services
We have a range of services and products to help you design, print, present and finish your work to the highest standard. These services are available 24/7 in the Charles Seale-Hayne Library, with staff on hand to help and advise you.
The library has a fleet of Ricoh digital black and white and colour multifunction devices to help you create everything from dissertations to business cards
- Standard A4 and A3 size prints/copies.
- Enlarge or reduce your originals.
- 2-sided prints/copies.
- Sorting and stapling finishing options.
- Print/copy onto card or acetate (sold at the information desk on level 1).
- Scan straight to USB stick - free of charge.
|B&W photocopies or prints per side||5p||10p|
|B&W photocopies or prints double sided||9p||19p|
|Colour photocopies or prints per side||25p||35p|
|Colour photocopies or prints double sided||45p||65p|
Large format printing
Print posters and banners in superb quality. Our large format printers are self-service and available 24/7
- A2 = £4
- A1 = £6
- A0 = £8
To add money to your print account:
- Pay online with a debit or credit card. Follow the top-up webpage instructions; it’s quick and secure.
- Pay with a credit or debit card at the Library Information Desk, Plymouth campus.
- Swipe your University card at one of the money loaders and insert coins or notes.
Presentation and finishing
Use the equipment and products to bind your projects in a range of finishes. Buy the materials you need at the Information Desk on level 1 of the Charles Seale-Hayne Library.