resources plus help and support for your subject in the Library’s Subject
Each guide includes:
- Specific resources such as online journals or databases for your subject.
- How to get the full text off-campus.
- Contact details for your Information Specialist (Librarian).
- Help with referencing and avoiding plagiarism.
- General library information such as how to borrow books.
Library & IT Self-Help
Find answers to your Library & IT questions
Search our knowledge base to find information about the Library, our resources and IT services.Library & IT Self-Help
The Charles Seale-Hayne Library: contact us
The Charles Seale-Hayne Library, University of Plymouth, Drake Circus, Plymouth, PL4 8AA
Summer Vacation: Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00