- The Charles Seale-Hayne Library is open 24/7 term time.
- The Level 0 Learning Space is available 24/7 all year round.
- The Plymouth Allied Health Centre (PAHC) Library is open Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
How to access the library
From Monday 23 November you will no longer need to book to use the library.
- You must bring your University card to access the building. Please note; the temporary pass kiosk is currently unavailable.
To keep yourself and others safe:
- You must wear a face-covering at all times.
- You are expected to follow the guidelines for our COVID control measures.
Book Loans and returns
- All books loaned from Monday 09 November 2020 will now be issued or renewed until 15 January 2021. This is to account for the Christmas holiday. You will be unable to recall a book during this time.
- The Reserve and Collect service has been suspended as you can now access the library at any time to loan books.
- You can return your books in the red returns bin located in the Level 1 Foyer. Please note; your returned books will be placed in quarantine for 72 hours, in line with current guidance.
New to the University?
Visit the Induction page to learn more about your library's services and resources.
The Charles Seale-Hayne Library: contact us
The Charles Seale-Hayne Library, University of Plymouth, Drake Circus, Plymouth, PL4 8AA
24/7 term time. Phone / Live Chat: Mon–Fri 09:00–17:00