We're here to listen
Why try counselling?
Counsellors help you to deal with problems that are having a negative effect on your academic work, as well as your enjoyment of university life. We can help you:
- identify and overcome barriers to your potential
- develop your self-awareness and a range of life skills
- make informed choices in your academic, personal and social life
- contact local services that can support you
- access self-help resources.
Making an appointment
As a service we offer both counselling and/or wellbeing appointments. Find out more information about making an appointment.
UPSU Support and Advice, part of the Students' Union, also provides advice about a whole host of issues including academic, consumer, debt, housing, legal, student funding and welfare benefits.