Second reference form
Health overseas declaration form
Health pre-enrolment declaration form
Health self-disclosure form
- For all interviews we advise you to think about the reasons why you want to study the course you have applied for or your chosen career path. Consider the NHS Constitution.
- We advise that you research some of the topical issues in the news.
- Please familiarise yourself with the location of your interview, this will be found on your interview booking confirmation.
- Please remember to bring photo ID with you on the day.
- An individual interview of 30 minutes allocated on the day.
- Campus tour of facilities with current students and an opportunity to visit our clinical skills labs.
- Q and A with student ambassadors.
Message from Associate Head of School
- Help you to give the best account of your skills, experience and character. This enables us to decide whether you will thrive in the University of Plymouth's culture.
- Explain more about the University, the School of Nursing and Midwifery and your programme.
- Enable you to understand as much as you can about the way we work with our students and what it means to become a University of Plymouth student nurse or midwife, to develop into a healthcare professional graduate.
Associate Head of School for Marketing and
Associate Professor in Mental Health Nursing (Education),
School of Nursing and Midwifery
Please note: If you have applied for more than one programme within the School of Nursing and Midwifery, you will only need to attend one academic interview. During this interview, you will be assessed to see if you are a suitable candidate for all programmes you have applied for.