The Urban Dialogues Projects interactive map provides a one-of-a-kind reference for current and past projects carried out by participants of the Urban Dialogues Network.
View current projects carried out by participants of the Urban Dialogues Network
Navigating the map
There are several ways to navigate your way through the map.
If you have a certain project in mind:
- Select the search icon in the red strip above the project list and type in the project name of the project.
- Click on the project icon to find out more about the project or the ‘who’s involved’ icon to see the network people engaging with the project.
- It is recommended that once you know the category/categories the project(s) you are interested in, turn off the other layers of project mapping by unticking the red box next to the category name.
- Another way to find the project is to simply scroll through the project lists.
If you have a contact/person in mind who you know is involved:
3. If you want to look at a particular area
- Select the search icon in the red strip above the project list and type in the name of the person.
- Click on the listed name or icon to find out more about the person.
- In order to clear some of the information on the map, take note of the category the person falls within and turn off the other categories.
- Now, just a list of projects within that category and people involved with those projects will be visible. People are connected to projects through network lines.
- As per any Google map, you can zoom into any neighbourhood across Plymouth and see what projects are taking place.
4. If you want to browse
- Turn off all category tabs and turn them on one at a time for clearest display of projects and people.
If you would like to send us information on your projects, please complete our online form.