Plymouth Science Park is a world-class centre of excellence for ground-breaking research, business and laboratory innovation. Based on the Health Innovation Campus, the 25-acre site is a regional centre of excellence for science and technology and has benefited from five impressive phases of development over the last 25 years. A vibrant and thriving community of innovators with a global reach, Plymouth Science Park is home to international businesses, start-ups and academics and is a hub for inspirational health tech, advanced engineering, marine and technological advancements.
Support from Plymouth Science Park
Plymouth Science Park seeks to develop a vibrant environment for innovation and entrepreneurial development by supporting a pipeline of knowledge-based businesses. They:
- Expand on the tenant-landlord model and provide a more collaborative approach to drive greater value from our non-property-based activities
- Build ideas into viable businesses with high-value jobs, stimulating the local and regional economy
- Serve as a portal connecting national and international technology players with local talent, innovation and opportunities
- Value partnership, develop relationships and work with other organisations where this can create greater impact
- Support University business and industrial partnerships, collaboration, knowledge exchange and the growth of long-term strategic alliances
- Provide a safe, collaborative working environment and encourage a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship for tenants, science and technology stakeholders and staff.