Why get involved?
The Get Involved Awards are a genuine opportunity for local community groups to work with Plymouth researchers to co-design project ideas and benefit from the resultant research that addresses issues and or opportunities effecting them.
Objectives of the Awards are to:
Applications can be made under the following themes:
- Help communities solve problems
- To create partnerships between researchers and communities
- Arts and heritage
- Health and well being
All community groups will be matched with academic researchers and receive facilitation support from our team throughout the project. Community organisations can better evidence ways of working, gain new skills in research and analysis and use the evidence to strengthen future funding applications.
The successful Get Involved Awards winners and their completed research projects will be presented as part of a celebration event in December 2022. We look forward to receiving your Expression of interest
The Expression of Interest
We are inviting Expressions of Interest to solve a problem or address an issue to include the following:
- Tell us about your community group, charity, or social enterprise.
- Tell us the theme your application relates to.
- In no more than 100 words, what research would help your organisation?
- In no more than 50 words, how do you think this research will benefit the wider community?
Download Expression of Interest
Call for Expressions of Interest opens: 2nd February 2022
Closing date for Expressions of Interest: 23rd February 2022
If you would like any further details on the Get Involved Awards or want to chat it over, please email firstname.lastname@example.org