- Sustainable consumption and production, impacts, market research and consumer studies;
- Sustainability, consumer / user behaviour, the intention-action gap and persuasion;
- Organisation and personal leadership, people management, role and identity, governance and business ethics, motivations, barriers and challenges;
- Safety, crisis management and safer environments, risk and business continuity management;
- Community engagement, capacity building, collaboration and collective action;
- Deprivation and social change;
- Sustainability and marketing; and,
- Innovative sustainable business models.
Responsible Decision Making and Leadership (RDML)
A cross-disciplinary approach to researching responsible decision making and leadership. Led by Dr Hanne Knight.
Journey Place Narrative (The JPN Lab)
Exploring narrative, film and literary texts and the discourses surrounding the formation of place knowledge, experience and value creation. Led by Dr Charles Mansfield.
Paternal experiences during the pandemic and fatherhood forfeits
"This study explores parental experiences during the pandemic from both the individual and couple perspective to establish any key learnings that can be utilised to increase gender equality between parents. Specifically, it seeks to understand the experiences of fathers during the pandemic and to establish if there has been any potential impact upon the previously observed ‘fatherhood forfeits’ which have been found to be faced by fathers within the workplace." Dr Jasmine Kelland
Plymouth Business School
Top 10 global business school (Financial Times Business School Teaching Power Rankings 2021)
Plymouth Business School is an enterprising environment driving sustainable prosperity, enabling our students and partners to achieve their full potential.
Our research-active school works in partnership with industry and organisations across the world to provide students with high-quality undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.