Welcome to University of Plymouth Systems Biology Centre (SBC) which offers genomics and proteomics facilities to researchers within and external to the University. We have a comprehensive range of equipment and software to support a wide range of customers from different disciplines within the University and beyond with their genomics and proteomics requirements.
- targeted next generation sequencing (NGS)
- microbial genome sequencing
- microbial metagenetics
- targeted RNA-Seq for gene expression analysis
- digital PCR
- protein identification
- mapping of post translational modifications
- label free quantitative proteomics
- quantitative proteomics by SILAC
- bioinformatic analysis of proteomic datasets.