We offer services to prospective partners and students, current University of Plymouth students and staff members.
Plymouth Global provides a 'one-stop shop' for everything concerning transnational education across the University of Plymouth.
This includes articulation agreements, Bilateral student exchanges, the International Student Exchange Program (ISEP), the EU-based Erasmus+ student and staff mobility programme, Summer Schools and the English Language Centre.
Services are available to prospective partners and students, as well as current University of Plymouth students and staff members.
Education Partnerships – maintaining existing partnerships and developing new
Agreements – developing and maintaining Memorandums of Understanding, Articulations
and Progression Agreements for the Faculty of Business, and providing guidance
to Faculties across the University.
- Exchange agreements – maintaining existing agreements and
developing new ones.
English Language Centre
- Pre-sessional English language courses.
- In-sessional English language modules.
- English language support for international students.
- Student mobility.
- Staff mobility.
- Exchanges from University of Plymouth.
- Exchanges to University of Plymouth.
- Bilateral exchange.
- International Student Exchange Program (ISEP).
- University of Plymouth summer schools.
- Summer school opportunities at partner universities.
Contact us @ Plymouth Global
Plymouth Global, Hepworth House Ground floor, University of Plymouth, Drake Circus, PL4 8AA
Monday to Friday: 9.00–16.30