You should have either:
- A good honours degree (at least 2:2), or equivalent UK university or institute of higher education qualification in a relevant subject with a significant biomedical, biological or biochemical content related to the specialist subject(s) to be studied.
- If you have overseas qualifications you can check how they compare with the UK equivalent through UK NARIC, who provide an advisory service.
- Other qualifications and experience that the programme manager deems equivalent in subject content and level of attainment to any of the above.
- If you did not complete your secondary or tertiary education in English you will need the equivalent of an IELTS score of 7 or equivalent.
We welcome applicants with international qualifications. To view other accepted qualifications please refer to our tariff glossary.
- Applicants should have a good honours degree, or equivalent, awarded by a UK institute of higher education in a biomedical or biological-related subject. Those with a lower second-class honours degree, an alternative subject qualification, or relevant work-based experience are encouraged to apply and will be considered on an individual basis.
- This programme accepts
applications from medical, dental and veterinary students who wish to
intercalate their studies.
- For overseas applicants,
you can check how your qualification compares with the UK equivalent
through UK NARIC, who provide an advisory service.
If your first language is not
English, you will be required to provide evidence of competence in English
- International English
Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.5 or above with no less than
6.0 in each category (speaking, listening, reading, & writing) will be
- Please visit our entry requirements for international students page for more information.
welcome applicants with international qualifications. To view other accepted
qualifications please refer to our tariff glossary.