Use gallery feature panels on staff profiles
Create and add an image gallery to your staff page, giving you the opportunity to show examples of your teaching and research
How to add a gallery to your staff profile
- Go to the CMS Media Library and upload an image in the usual way, ticking the checkbox 'make image private (store in your personal media asset library)'.
- Return to your staff profile in the CMS and switch to the Gallery tab. Search for your uploaded images and choose a gallery type.
- Tick box to display on profile.
- You can allow up to three members of staff to edit your staff profile by choosing their names in the 'Shared With' tab on your staff profile page in the CMS.
- On publishing your changes, those staff members will have access to your profile and be able to make changes on your behalf.
- This gives these delegated staff members the ability to create galleries, including uploading images, as well as being able to save and publish.
The University's external website is undergoing a refresh to update certain design elements, functionality and content, as part of a project ending on 31 July 2020.
Keep up to date with everything that's happening – from the latest new content design features, to the next developments on the horizon