Our Inclusion Planner 2021/22 is a downloadable PDF packed full of key cultural and religious dates throughout the academic year and features photographs by our students at the Doctoral College. Throughout the academic year our staff and students will be celebrating and commemorating events which are important to them so use our Inclusion Planner Guidance to understand how you can support them.
Our Inclusion Planner 2020/21 is here to help everyone celebrate, commemorate and recognise important events throughout the academic year. We are lucky to have a diverse community of staff and students and the Inclusion Planner is key in ensuring everyone can bring their whole selves to campus. Here are some tips on using it effectively:
- Download our Outlook plug-in to have all the latest information in your calendar
- Read our Inclusion Planner Guidance to understand what different festivals mean and how you can adapt things for students and colleagues
- If it is a festival that involves fasting then why not read our Guidance on Fasting
- Speak to Pastoral and Spiritual Support for specific faith/religion advice
- If you work with students then UPSU has a huge range of Student Societies who would love to help you celebrate special occasions
- You may want to buy staff or students celebratory food; our Halal and Kosher Food Guide can help!
- We have an internal SharePoint site full of resources, best-practice guidance and information to support inclusive practice at the University of Plymouth. Visit the site here (log-in required).