The prepaid catered halls offer is for 35 weeks of the year and includes breakfast and dinner served Monday – Friday. Guaranteed two meals a day (breakfast and dinner) for the equivalent of £9.00 per day or £45.00 per week! Totaling £1,575 for the year, this is to be paid in full, once your accommodation is booked and confirmed. Payment will need to be made via the Estore and this is open from March 2020.
The prepaid catering package will be available during the below dates:
Monday 21 September 2020 – Friday 18 December 2020
Monday 4 January 2021 – Friday 4 June 2021
The package is currently only available to students staying in University manged halls of residence. These are:
Breakfast served between 07:30 – 09:00 (available in Drakes Kitchen, RLB or John Bull Café).
Breakfast will consist of:
- five item cooked breakfast or
- breakfast bap or
- continental (meats, cheese, fruit and yogurt),
- all served with tea and coffee, water or fruit juice.
Served between 17:00 – 19:00 (served in Drakes Kitchen).
- A flexible prepaid way to eat.
- Less time cooking, food shopping and washing up!
- An opportunity to meet new friends.
- Freedom to cook for yourself or eat out at weekends.
- Try new foods!
A vegetarian / vegan, gluten free choice will always be available at each meal.
How does it work?