- Are you a science postgraduate or a postdoctoral research fellow?
- Are you unclear about your career options?
- Are you struggling to find the right position?
- Would you value time and support to help clarify your strategy?
If so, this new one-day CSL career strategy workshop could be for you!
During the workshop you will learn key strategic thinking tools that will help you in making career decisions, receive support from your peers and the trainers, and have valuable time to think.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Better understand your skills and interests
- Better understand your strengths and weaknesses
- Be clearer about your career options
- Have identified desired 3-5 year career outcomes
- Have an action plan to achieve your outcomes.
This workshop is suitable for final year PhD students, postdoctoral research fellows and early career scientists from the Faculty of Science and Engineering.
The workshop is run by the Barefoot Thinking Company Ltd and delivered in conjunction with the Plymouth University Marine Institute.
Numbers are limited to 20 participants on the workshop. The course fee is £30 (inclusive of VAT) and lunch is provided. Please book your place via the above link.