- At a crossroads in your professional career?
- Facing difficult challenges that may require you to learn new skills?
- Frustrated by not having enough time for your science? Do you feel that your work is not achieving enough impact?
- Having to influence others over whom you have little authority? Is this holding you back with your work?
The course will provide you with an integrated leadership tool kit for use on your own ideas/material during the course. The tools can be put to work immediately after the course has finished. The course focuses on three key areas:
- Day 1: Thinking Strategically – Encouraging individuals and groups to think more creatively and strategically about key problems and opportunities.
- Day 2: Influencing Behaviour – Practical leadership tools and strategies for effective communication with people inside and outside your organisation.
- Day 3: Enabling Action – Tools for the development of effective strategies and networks around your big ideas and projects. Sessions on time management and action planning are included to enable participants to implement course practices in the workplace.