On Wednesday 4 October 2017, the Part-Time Jobs Fair, will welcome over 40 employers onto campus to promote their local part-time and seasonal vacancies. There’s no need to book, just bring your student card with you on the day and have it scanned with one of our Student Ambassadors.
Now in its third year, the Part-Time Jobs Fair is a great opportunity for you to:
- meet employers offering degree relevant work experience,
- interact with employers face-to-face, allowing you the perfect opportunity to make a great first impression,
- gain valuable application and networking experience, guaranteed to boost your confidence,
- secure yourself a job and spend your academic year boosting your employability skills,
- apply to become a Student Ambassador and represent your University at various events.
This event has been kindly supported by Santander Universities UK, who work closely with the University of Plymouth to provide students with opportunities to find work experience to enhance their employability skills whilst studying. Don't forget to visit the Santander stand at the Part-Time Jobs Fair to find out more about their products and services.
See below, the employers confirmed to attend this year's fair: