- Dr Kirsty McQuaid, University of Plymouth
- Dr Daniela Diz, Heriot Watt University
- Prof Murray Roberts, The University of Edinburgh
- Adv Kate McKenzie, University of Strathclyde
- Adv Mitchell Lennan, University of Strathclyde
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Chile
- Ms Alexis Valauri-Orton, Ocean Foundation
- Dr Libby Jewett, National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration
- Dr Renée Martin-Nagle, Treasurer, International Water Resources Association IWRA, President and CEO, A Ripple Effect.
The COP26 summit, held in Glasgow, Scotland from 31 October to 12 November 2021, brought parties together to accelerate action towards the goals of the Paris Agreement and the UN Framework Convention on climate change.
The University of Plymouth is proud to be a part of the COP26 Universities Network whose mission it is to ensure that the UK academic sector plays its role in delivering a successful COP26, in order to deliver a zero-carbon, resilient world.