Come and find a selection of mouth watering dishes and the finest products from the South West's local traders.
- See a selection of locally sourced meals, sweet treats, crafts and much more at the UPSU campus market!
Previous Campus Market traders have included:
- The Salvador Thali Cafe: 100% vegetarian authentic and delicious Indian street food
- Gourmet Street Kitchen: street food vendor selling gourmet mac and cheese
The Brownie Lady: Brownies
- Hungry Hog South West: Hog roast rolls, wraps and takeaway roast dinners
World Food Cafe: Wraps 'New Persian lamb kofte'
Cobbles Ices: Hot dogs
Kumbites: Afro-Caribbean food 'African Vegan sauces'
Marion's Deli: Specialised German style food and cakes
- We Knead Dough: wood-fired artisan pizza.
Free entry - all welcome. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Winter Campus Market | 21 November and 5 December
'It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..."???
Get that festive feeling with our Campus Market with a winter twist. The finest products from the South West plus a huge selection of mouth-watering dishes, perfect for picking up those presents for friends and family while treating yourself too. Unlike our usual Campus Markets this will be open later in the evening - perfect if you're heading into the city centre for a spot of late night shopping.