Please note that unfortunately, due to poor weather, the campus market on 20 February has now been cancelled. Page updated 19 February.
Come and find a selection of mouth watering dishes and the finest products from the South West's local traders.
- See a selection of locally sourced meals, sweet treats, crafts and much more at the UPSU campus market!
The event on 20 February is a special Student Elections 2020: Pop-up Campus Market.
Previous Campus Market traders have included:
- The Salvador Thali Cafe: 100% vegetarian authentic and delicious Indian street food
- Gourmet Street Kitchen: street food vendor selling gourmet mac and cheese
The Brownie Lady: Brownies
- Hungry Hog South West: Hog roast rolls, wraps and takeaway roast dinners
World Food Cafe: Wraps 'New Persian lamb kofte'
Cobbles Ices: Hot dogs
Kumbites: Afro-Caribbean food 'African Vegan sauces'
Marion's Deli: Specialised German style food and cakes
- We Knead Dough: wood-fired artisan pizza.
Free entry - all welcome. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.