UPSU's Campus Market brings you amazing food and treats from all over the South West right into the heart of the campus.
Why not head down and grab a bite to eat or stock up on some delicious goodies?!
Previous Campus Market traders have included:
- The Salvador Thali Cafe: 100% vegetarian authentic and delicious Indian street food
- Gourmet Street Kitchen: street food vendor selling gourmet mac and cheese
- The Brownie Lady: Brownies
- Hungry Hog South West: Hog roast rolls, wraps and takeaway roast dinners
- World Food Cafe: Wraps 'New Persian lamb kofte'
- Cobbles Ices: Hot dogs
- Kumbites: Afro-Caribbean food 'African Vegan sauces'
- Marion's Deli: Specialised German style food and cakes
- We Knead Dough: wood-fired artisan pizza.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.