Diverse students sat outside studying with notebooks and a laptop.
The Federal and Provincial Governments offer financial aid to Canadians studying at University of Plymouth. We’re a public institution with code PVBZ (although some provinces/territories may use a different code). Canadian loans are means-tested, so you’re required to demonstrate financial need in order to qualify for financial aid.
If you're interested in applying for a loan you should do it through your provincial/territorial student assistance office or website. When you apply, you’re considered for funding by both the Provincial and Federal Government, meaning you only have to apply once for your funding for the year. While federal loans are handled through a lender called the National Student Loans Service Centre, provincial loans are handled through provincial governments and student aid branches. Please visit the Campus Access website for a comprehensive overview of the financial aid application process.
Your provincial Student Finance Department, not the University, will process most of your loans. However, you may require University signatures or verification of your student status. The University must also confirm that you have been accepted onto a course or are already enrolled with us before any financial aid will be paid to you. If you need further information, please contact the Student Financial Support Team.
Students receiving out-of-province aid from Canadian provinces should email their loan and deferment forms to the Student Financial Support Team: studentservices@plymouth.ac.uk.
If you are in receipt of Ontario Student Assistance Program funding, you will need to contact your faculty office to complete the required documentation for this.
Roland Levinsky Building