Group of students walking along the shore at Firestone bay
If you are a student from the United States (USA), University of Plymouth will support you with obtaining financial aid from your home country. 
The University of Plymouth participates in the William D. Ford Direct Loan Program managed by the US Department of Education.
The University will also work with private lenders such as Sallie Mae.
Once you have submitted your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) you may receive an email about being eligible a Federal Pell Grant. You are unable to receive this Grant if you attend a Foreign School such as the University of Plymouth.
United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Please note that the University of Plymouth no longer administrates VA benefits for new students.

For enquiries relating to your application for US federal financial assistance at the University of Plymouth please contact

Student Financial Support Team
Telephone: +44 1752 587676
For enquiries relating to receipt of US federal funds and payment of student charges at the University of Plymouth please contact:
Student Accounts Team
Telephone: +44 1752 588130
For information about federal student aid programs, assistance with using FAFSA on the Web, help in making corrections to your FAFSA Submission Summary (FSS), information about the process of determining financial need and awarding aid, or information about your federal student loans, please contact:
Federal Student Aid Information Center
Telephone: 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243) or 1-319-337-5665