It’s easy to find us, just look for the University’s Roland Levinsky Building (RLB) opposite the Drake Circus Shopping Centre in Plymouth.
The Levinsky Gallery, the Jill Craigie Cinema and Theatres are all on the ground floor of the RLB, whilst The House, our state-of-the-art performing arts centre, is located opposite the RLB on the University campus, adjacent to The Box.
For more information on how to find us, see Plymouth maps and travel.
Safety and social distancing
To ensure the safe enjoyment of Arts Institute events we have put a number of safety and social distancing measures in place.
The Levinsky Gallery, opening 29 September.
- Free admission by advanced, timed ticket only.
Tickets for Kehinde Wiley: Ship of Fools now available - Find out more
- Reduced capacity, a maximum of 15 people in the gallery space at any one time. We recommend weather appropriate clothing as there is a possibility visitors will be required to queue for this exhibition.
- The Levinsky Gallery is accessible via the North Hill entrance or the Crosspoint entrance (located on the ground floor of RLB). All visitors will be required to exit the gallery via North Hill.
- Face coverings required, in line with current government guidelines.
- Increased invigilation by staff and volunteers.
- Hand sanitising facilities and enhanced cleaning.