University Medical Centre
To contact the Medical Centre, please use the following link http://www.umcplymouth.co.uk/
- For Peverell Park Surgery call +44(0)1752 222341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Beaumont Villa Surgery call
or email D-CCG.BeaumontVilla@nhs.net
Both surgeries are on campus and located in the Wellbeing Centre.
Anytime Advice and Mental Health Helpline – 24/7 support
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- In-the-moment emotional and counselling support.
- Accessible by phone, email and LiveCONNECTSM instant messaging.
- Information and advice on a range of studying, work, family and personal issues.
- Completely independent from the University.
The Wellbeing Centre
The Wellbeing Centre on the main campus hosts a number of activities and workshops including massage therapy and meditation booked in advance by internal wellbeing-related services.
To enquire about bookable space please email email@example.com
University Medical Centre and Wellbeing Centre
Wellbeing Centre, Endsleigh Place, University of Plymouth, Drake Circus, PL4 8AA
Monday- Fridays 8:30- 17:00