How can we help
The chaplaincy is here to support you in all sorts of ways, including:
- a welcoming face and helping hand if you're having problems settling into university life, or at any time during the year
- a team of chaplains and faith advisors who provide help and advice on all faith-related matters, as well as many other areas
- support through a bereavement or other tragedy
- lectures and conferences considering ethical and academic issues
- a regular mailing to keep you up to date with chaplaincy events - email email@example.com if you'd like to receive it.
Introduction to our multi-faith chaplaincy
Watch our short video to find out more about what the chaplaincy can offer you.
Meet the Chaplaincy Team
Plymouth University Chaplaincy is made up of a diverse range of people from different faiths.Learn more about the Chaplaincy team
Student religious groups
Find out about the diverse religious groups open to you as a student at Plymouth University.Learn more about student religious groups
Faith communities and places of worship
Use this list to find the best place of worship for you. We've included those closest to the city centre and our student communities.Find out about nearby places of worship
Our multi-faith chaplaincy puts on a range of regular events, including lectures and debates.Check out our schedule of weekly and monthly events
Throughout the year our multi-faith chaplaincy puts on a number of special events.Browse our schedule of special events
Anytime Advice and Mental Health Helpline – 24/7 support
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- In-the-moment emotional and counselling support.
- Accessible by phone, email and LiveCONNECTSM instant messaging.
- Information and advice on a range of studying, work, family and personal issues.
- Completely independent from the University.
Chaplaincy contact details
The Multi-Faith Chaplaincy, Plymouth University, Drake Circus, Plymouth, Devon, PL4 8AA
10:00-16:00 (term time), 12:00-14:00 (holidays) We will be CLOSED for Christmas from Saturday 24 December and will reopen at 12:00 on Tuesday 3 January 2017