You’ll be in the heart of the student quarter in Robbins. It’s directly opposite the University campus and very close to the city centre.
The building offers 430 rooms of three different types: interior rooms with skylights which are located on the top floor of the building, standard rooms and en suite rooms. You’ll be in flats of between four and eight students sharing kitchen facilities (for interior and standard rooms you’ll also share bathroom facilities). A number of the flats have balconies for you to enjoy views of the city. There are also two small courtyards in the centre of the building, giving you areas to relax and socialise outside.
- Good choice of rooms to suit all budgets.
- Laundry facilities on site.
- Broadband available in every room and a Wi-Fi service throughout the building.
- Utility bills with water, gas and electric all included.
- Bicycle and water sports storage facilities available to rent.
- Interior rooms from £98.98 per week.
- Standard rooms from £104.09 per week.
- En suite rooms from £126.49 per week.