An advantage of living in halls is that as part of the application process you complete a personality questionnaire so you are matched with people similar to yourself.
Booking your accommodation
- a room in ANUK-accredited private accommodation
- or a room supplied by an alternative private provider (if you meet their terms and conditions).
Be part of a thriving student community
Why choose University-managed Halls of Residence?
- Be at the centre of everything! Lecture theatres, the library, leisure facilities, the students’ union, places to eat and drink and the city centre are all within a few minutes’ walk.
- Pay no deposit for your room.
- Cleaning of your communal areas (kitchens and bathroom) provided in selected halls.
- Fantastic range of accommodation to suit all budgets and requirements.
- All bills included (utilities, WiFi and contents insurance).
- We’re trusted landlords, with no admin fees or scary credit checks.
- 24/7 campus security.
- Dedicated reception and maintenance teams.
- Full access to all Residence Life events and activities at no extra cost.
The Student Accommodation Code
Halls of residence in Truro
Treliske Hall is a direct-let student accommodation option located just outside the Royal Cornwall Hospital in Truro, Cornwall.
It’s ideally situated for medical, nursing and dental students training at Treliske Hospital in Cornwall.
University-managed accommodation talk
We understand the importance of finding the right place to call home while studying at University. Watch our presentation to find out more about life in halls and all the services on offer to our residents.